Sunday 17 April 2016

First Attempt

After we finished creating our storyboard, it is time to start filming. Never knew filming on a school day can be difficult.

My partner and I shot the scene where Loisa will have a throw back of her knocking on Liam's door. We thought we should film it first because it is going to be only one actor and it is a child, we thought it will not be a problem and it will take less time.

The child we have used is my little sister. She sleeps as soon as she comes back home. My partner and I decided to meet up at her house at 4:30pm, but when I tried to wake Dana up it took me longer than I thought it will.

The first try was bad, because I was not able to get much of face expression of my sister, instead she was really moody. I never thought working with kids can be that hard. Now I know therefore, in the future I should make sure they stay away and if they fell asleep, I should wake them up before time.


No comments:

Post a Comment