Saturday 12 March 2016

Shot List

Our teacher has gave us a sheet of camera shots and movements and their abbreviations. Each movement and shot has a short cut. My partner and I used the shot list terms to create our shot list sheet.

The shot list my partner and I have made is about our storyboard. This will help us to organize our shooting setting. The reason why we made our shot list based on our story so it is easier for us to know what shot and props we need. This will also help us with the time.

My partner and I decided to make it simple so we can understand it in our own way. I found it more useful than the storyboard, because we can include as many things as we want and it will not take much time.

1 comment:

  1. Are you filming the scenes in order? If not, you should state which scene is which and maybe refer to the frames of your storyboard.

    ReplyDelete