Saturday 23 April 2016

Opening Film Edit

To edit my opening film, I used movie maker. I had to use my partner's laptop because my laptop is old and it is broken.

I had to go to my partner's house to edit, and I could not do that a lot because as soon as I go back home I sleep and I wake up around nine or ten. 

For the front I kept it simple, it looked to me dead and that is what I wanted, because death is the main thing in our opening film.

We did not put the throwback shot. We decided to just have the picture on 'Instagram' because we could not get the girl who is in the picture to act for us. However I add a shot that it was not on my screenplay or storyboard. It is a shot of Liam's legs going down stairs. The reason why I add that shot is because he was walking down fast and I speed it up, that shows he is in a hurry to see her, also it shows how exited he is.

The song we used is Howard - Religion, because the song lyrics matched our shots and the ending matched the death part. We add the heart beat sound with the tittle, to let the audience know that he is dead. They will not accept him to appear in the film again.

The shots that I was supposed to split them, I put a transition instead. There is no split screen in movie maker that is why I was not able to do the split screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment