Sunday 17 April 2016

Third Attempt

Finally, this is our third and last attempt. Our problem was, the casts could not act for us so again, we had to find new casts. In the end, I had to act because we did not find any other cast to act for us.
So, I was acting and Joyce was filming, and my partner in filming was Migs.

The problem is, my laptop is broken so I was not able to edit. I had to use Joyce's laptop to edit.


I think this is the best attempt that we have made, we did not struggle at all and everything went perfectly fine. We have finished filming our opening film just in few hours. I was proud of all of us. 

We used to my room for Loisa's room, Shunaks room for Liam's room and finally wee used Alewan as the restaurant. 
The two cars that we were using is my dad's car. My dad also acted for us as the person who crashes Migs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment