Wednesday 28 October 2015

Why Our Media Homework Is The Best

Best thing about our media homework is to watch movies. I'm a girl who really enjoys watching movies and do not mind watching movies all day. 

This is the type of movie nights i really love. 
Specially when I have soft drinks, ice-cream, snacks and pizza around me. Come on, who would not love to do that all day? Well... Some girls would not because they think they will get fat. I really don't mind my body shape or my weight, as long as I'm happy and I have food to eat. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you enjoy watching films - this will really help your coursework, particularly if you watch with a critical eye. Please make sure your posts are focused on media studies and what you are learning - what is important for you to focus on when watching films?

    ReplyDelete