Monday 26 October 2015

Lego Metaphor

For this project, we had to make a Lego piece representing ourselves. I decided to make this one, this would represent me because at the beginning of my medIa course I thought I can get away with it. That's why had a small space before my red block, but as the weeks passed I started to struggle and I saw that there is many directions. The green block is the how I think I will be at the end of the year in media. I'm already improving in media. Hopefully I will reach to the green block. 



1 comment:

  1. I really like your metaphor and how much more deeply you are beginning to think about things. Please add lots of details and examples about how you are developing as a media literate learner. Discuss how this might lead into your production logo.

    ReplyDelete