Thursday 22 October 2015

Double Lesson - Dice

I enjoyed our last double lesson because we learned something new. As a class we decided on the plot of a film. Each student had one die, then we had to choose a number, the numbers were from one to ten. One of the students chose the number one and he/she was the director responsible for choosing the settings and genre of the film. Starting at number two, each student had to roll the die and make the story according to the picutre on it, each part of the story had to make sense and fit the setting and the genre. The following number had continue the story and so on. I learned to use my imagination and stick to the same story to the same story that we started with. I think what we learned in the lesson will help us in the upcoming tasks such as movie making, movie opening and directing. It was difficult to remember the beginning of the story and the genre, maybe in the future and with lots of practice it won't be that hard. I surely enjoyed this lesson and I can't wait to docit again.


These are the dices that we used

No comments:

Post a Comment