Sunday 29 November 2015

Logo Design

I had to design a logo for my company. 


This is my logo design. I made it as a circle because I always have this quote in my mind which is " What goes around comes back around ". In my circle I have lots of blues, that's because blue is my favorite color, my happiness color and my  success color.

 The reason why melon is on my logo, is because I'm a person who loves watermelon and as soon as I eat watermelon without doing anything, I don't think about anything except how good is this watermelon. However, when I'm doing something and I need to think I eat watermelon, because I feel like it helps me to think more. 

I have TA on top, because I wanted to include some parts of my name in my logo and it's my company, that's why it's on the top. TA is the first two letters from my last name. 

1 comment:

  1. Your explanation behind your logo design is good. I would have liked to have seen examples of designs as they progressed and ones you decided against. I would also like to have seen examples of logo designs that influenced you.

    ReplyDelete