Sunday 29 November 2015

Cashew Nut Project

Our new project is to make a character out of cashew nut. We had to describe the cashew nut as it's a human, we had some questions for our cashew nuts and we had to answer them by lookin at our cashew nuts.
The questions are:
1) How did it get the marking it has? 
2) Is it damaged or in a good shape? 
3) Why is it the size it is? 
4) How old is it? 
5) Is it poor or rich? 
6) Where is it from? 
7) Is it male or female? 
8) What kind of house does it live in? 
9) What kind of Job does it have? 
10) What does it do for fun? 
11) What kind of personality does it have? 
12) Name
13) Family
14) Habbit
15) Greatest wish or need
16) Greatest fear

I had to keep on looking at my cashew nut to be able to answer the questions.

These are my answers.

After we had finished making our notes we shared our characters, then we had to choose a partner to work with for the characters we have created. 

I'm working with Ashely, she's a drug dealer and she ran away from her house. I chose her, because I thought that Ayaman and Ashely will be a perfect match, because Ayaman is strong and he can help Ashely to better a better person by falling in love with her.  

Me and my partner had to go and make up an opening story. 

These are our notes that we (me and my partner) made.

It was difficult to create a character from a cashew nut, but if you look at it as a human not as a cashew nut, you can easily describe it as a person. 


1 comment:

  1. Good post - what have you learned about creating characters and stories?

    ReplyDelete