Monday 22 February 2016

Cashew Nut Project 3

After I have finished writing my screenplay and my story board from my last post, I completed filming and I found that it was actually really difficult to film.

The first hardship we had to overcome was to find the location, due to the lack  of bars or night clubs.  Even if we had a night club we would not be able to enter because of our age. I had to ask my friends in school if they had a bar at their house, and if it was okay to film using their bar.

Unfortunately the bar was really small and you can see the house furniture in the background.

I had to remove some items and close the curtains that was next to the bar. I also had to think carefully about our shots and angles so that the audience would not be able to see the house items. In addition, the bar had mirrors and you could see the camera, so I had to put some glass cups to cover the mirrors. However I was not able to cover everything.

I never expected I can be able to film it or edit it, because of the location and the props. I'm proud of what I did, also my teachers and my friends liked my video.


No comments:

Post a Comment