Wednesday 20 January 2016

Media

My grades are going down in media, I think it's because I think a lot about other things during the lesson. 

I love this subject, I want to keep on studying media in the future. I will keep on asking Mrs FairBrother about things that I do not understand. 
I need to blog more and keep it update, I also need to watch more opening movies/extracts of movies, make notes and write essays, then show my teacher and ask her to check it for me. 
I need to improve on my writing and I will improve.

1 comment:

  1. We have talked about how you need to improve to get better grades. You need to write more detailed posts. They need to be multi-media. They need to show your learning - how are you progressing and developing your understanding of how meaning is created?
    I am concerned that, despite the fact we have discussed how to get better and how you need to be blogging more, you are still not doing so. There is little point in me trying to help you if you are not going to put the effort in.

    ReplyDelete